Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Tewsday 1.0


Happy Tewsday

I've gotta figure out how to make this blog more interesting. Just talking about my life seems so boring... And I need to load photoshop on my laptop so I can make cool icons and such like Sarah!

Oh and in case you don't know me in real life, I should probably explain the title. My new last name is Tews. I was informed by my in-laws that now I get my own day of the week :) So I'm kind of excited about "Tewsdays." I'm trying to come up with a theme for Tewsday blogs. Any ideas? I really like alliteration like "Tewsday Treats"...but what to put as content?

In other news, I'm taking up sewing (as soon as I figure out how to thread the needle in the machine...yeah yeah, I know it's a bad start ;). I'm going to start with patterns and baby clothes and use my friends' kids as models... These are my favorite babies/toddlers:


Cate & Violet


Hazel

Ewa (wish we got to see her more)


Hopefully, once I'm better at this sewing thing, I can do stuff like this chick, because it's kind of the coolest thing ever! In the meantime, I am going to try to come up with more interesting blog ideas...

And yes, I promise more wedding posts; I really want to get my photos back so I can talk about them :) My photographer was amazing so check out her work if you get bored: http://www.greatlovephotography.com/


2 comments:

  1. Jealous that you get your own day of the week! Then again, we Lakes have many bodies of water named after us! So there :)

    ReplyDelete