Monday, August 6, 2012

Awkard Job Description

So I ran across this the other day... Is it just me or is this person looking for a multi-purpose hooker?

Girl Friday Job
General light duties, dog sitting, cleaning, running errands. answering phone, organizing house and possibly office. would require occasional overnight sitting. could lead to full time employment. Would prefer someone not attached, female, good word pronunciation, and older mature ladies preferred, attractive and well dressed would be a plus.

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaahahaha, older, mature ladies preferred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagre. I think it's a young woman who doesn't want to bring a little hottie around her spouse/BF, yet can't quite handle an ugly person around the house. Where it says "older, mature ladies" it really means, no one my guy could possibly be attracted to! Then again, could be a creepy guy with a thing for older women...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete