Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wedding Fun!

Happily Ever After
Ok, so here are the fun details from our wedding :) It was a blast! Special thanks to our vendors:

Caterer: Classic Catering
Photographer: Great Love Photography
DJ: Diamond Productions
Cake: Custom Cakes b y Laura
Photobooth: Facebooth
Flowers: Baylor Balloons & Flowers
Cake topper: http://www.jwcaketops.com/
Dress: Essense of Australia
Bridesmaids dresses: David's Bridal
Groomsman tuxes: Al's Formal Wear



Jessica Simpson shoes

Michael's garters

Centerpieces!

Handmade

Favors

Tables

Homemade
Ceremony
Card box made by me and my mom
Bridesmaid dresses by David's Bridal (each bridesmaid got to pick her own style)

Love this photo of me and my bridesmaids
"I loved her first" Cufflinks

"Father of the Bride"
Centerpieces
The Reception (in our converted barn!)

Guest Bags by The Wedding Chicks
Bouquet! 
Bestman 
Engraved silverware-- Etsy.com (a gift)
My bridesmaids 
Cake table (we put photos of our parents cut their cakes on the table)
The cake topper has my husband's actual rank and metals on it

Shot glasses with veggies
Martini glasses with mashed potatoes
Chicken and beef 
Love this photo of the groomsmen... 2 military (in greens) and 2 tuxes but it totally worked

1 comment:

  1. Love these shots! When you get around to it, can I have .jpg copies of the one of us on the bed? SO DANG CUTE.

    ReplyDelete